After submitting a new experience, groupado team will review it within 24 hours. If your experience doesn’t meet groupado requirements, it will be declined. The rejected fields will be marked in red, with a comment provided below.
You will receive notifications on the website, on your email and in the App.
- Click on “Link” to be directed
- Website: click on the experience title. You will be redirected to ‘Declined experience’ category.
Steps To Edit
- Or you can access it at anytime by following the steps below:
- Tap on your profile, select “Experiences”.
2. Click ‘Declined’.
3. Click ‘Edit’.
4. Edit the rejected fields according to the comments below.
5. Click ‘Submit’.
Groupado Team will review your experience again within 24 hours. If your experience is approved, you will receive a confirmation email. If your experience is declined again, you’ll receive an email to edit your experience.