What is Regular Experience?
It’s an experience repeated for several days. You can create it on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. For example, if you organize an experience on Mondays and Thursdays for 3 months, you can create it once – and it will be automatically repeated.
How to set your calendar:
►Set Start and End Dates:
1. ’Start Date’ is the date of posting your experience on groupado platform. It is set per default on the day of experience creation. Modify it and set the date you’d like to start posting your experience.
2. Set the date when we should stop posting your experience on groupado platform. Please mind that six months duration is set per default. Modify it and set the date you’d like to stop posting your experience.
Make a schedule for a week and select the frequency of your sessions.
Three following options are available:
- Every week
- Every two weeks
Your schedule will be repeated every week.
2.Every two weeks:
Your schedule will be repeated every 2 weeks.
- Your experience will be repeated once a month. We provide 2 options in this case:
-Monthly based on a “Date”
-Monthly based on a “Day”
– Your experience is scheduled once a month, on the 20th of each month.
-On the third Sunday of each month.
It can be arranged once a month on the first day of each month.
– Select monthly schedule: for example, always on the first Thursday.
- Minimum experience duration is 15 minutes.
- Your experiences can be available several times a day.
- Select ‘Wednesday’, add the first timing, then click “+”.
- Add the next timing. Then click “+”.
- Add the timing of your following sessions